Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P(H)ub CRawl THree: JUNE 26TH 2004

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I'll be there, whenever its on. Sorry guys! Nothing would be so important that I wouldn't cancel it in oder to raise a glass to Kurdt. Great guy he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

As a tribute to our Pip, a few of us decided to drink some of his favourite drinks at the pub after the funeral...as it turns out I have Pip to thank. I didn't realise Paddy and coke was so nice!
    I shall raise many a glass of Paddy and coke to the memory of a good friend and a really funny guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 star star

yes len i did sing .i sang ironic by alanis morrisette.glad ya missed it cos it was bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lenny_mc

oh yeah - i remember now. you sang, i left. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 eveyfaerie

hey this is my first time so bear with me.

if the original three will be celbrated again then i will definately be joining the lady with the bloom pic(astro to u and me).
    and of course ill be there anyway, thho may b ashamed to show my face after last saturdays' video

• Advertisement

o and astro, ur rendition of ironic was so postmodern. i loved it!
    txt me 4 a drive

lenny i found you the most wonderfully entertaining pipaoke-er.
    now please destroy the video-has anyone seen it yet?

evey im glad you liked my singing.unlike someone who left the room when i began to sing.yes lenny im talkin bout you.tut tut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Pictures of the night developed. We are an attractive group of drunks! As for the phub crawl- i'll be there with my bulmers and vodka- a classic combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Ah, an infamous cocktail.
    Much favoured by the porcelain bus driver :D

@ evey - the video has been completely edited now, to only include whatever you sang (i cant remember) and has been sent out to every tv broadcaster in ireland (all two of them) and will go to kirstys home videos. Im sure to win that 250 quid. muhahahahah :)

@ star - in fairness tho, i had to l isten to evey singing before you. my ears were bleeding..... :p

@ Grump = hows the arm after your terrible injury. lol

• Advertisement

[QUOTE=Lenny_

@ Grump = hows the arm after your terrible injury. lol[/QUOTE]

Im considering legal action. I was forced to slide down those stairs!

Len we were tryin to figure out all ur songs of the night! and there were many. power hungry for the microphone eh?????

ah yeah - well someone had to sing first!

thats not very nice lenny.tut tut.i think you were lovin the microphone.couldnt get ya to stop singin.not that im complaining you were great. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 velma

maybe someone did have to sing first but they didnt have to sing 59 songs now did they?! i on the other hand sang my one song and didnt return to the microphone once;) yep thats right not once and ill take on anyone who decides to contest that statement!
    By the way Mr Gump is 21 today just incase anyone wanted to know. happy birthday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Happy birthday Mr.Gump! :D
    xm

velma wrote:
    By the way Mr Gump is 21 today just incase anyone wanted to know. happy birthday!

Checks payable to Ian I want money Finnerty. account 75331. Its a swiss bank account - legitimate! (in best stewie voice)

:D;) :eek: :(:confused: :cool: :(:D:o:o:confused: :mad: :):D

o the birthday of gump was truly magnificent, tho i did find it hard to sleep well after eating those five burgers and pack of iced gems. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

Hey, I didn't know Kurdt very well at all, in fact bein relatively new to the boards i know very few of the phantom people well, but just want to express my deepest sympathy for your loss, and yeah if there is a pub crawl in his honour I would be well up for it whenever.grá, Lx

right - im gonna set up a new thread with a poll to see what dates suit most people.

Advertisement