Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere in Dublin where you can rent part of a bar to run a niteclub?

• 04-05-2004 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Word up.

There is a place called Fraziers on O'Connell Street where I know you can (or could, at least) rent one of the floors of the bar and have a DJ and a bar man serving drinks.

Basically, you can run a niteclub for a night.

I need info on places in Dublin where this kind of service is offered. I'm going to start ringing around, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience running a night in a niteclub in Dublin or knows where I could run one.

If you know what I mean...

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

I know that you can rent part of Vicar st, the venue and another smaller part i think. I know there is a regular club being run there about once a month and doing VERY well catering for a rather *cough* niche market ;)

My mate had her 21st in the bar -not the front bar, the other one- and it was a nice size. She works there so im not sure if just anyone can rent it but i'd say it'd be worth a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Cheers for the info.

What's the niche market btw??

it's a lesbian club :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

most nights at the bar are taken all ready

12ten dj's have most of the good nights

thur/fri/sat

someone else is on sunday

so you might be able to start a student night tue/wed or something..it's a nice size for what you're trying to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Ahhh. Me understands :)
    Originally posted by ShriekingSheet
    it's a lesbian club :)

• Advertisement

let us know how you get on!

Advertisement