Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter Sent To Dear Deirdre Advice Column....

• 04-05-2004 3:45pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm an unemployed, single father of seven. I have to live in my parent’s house until the corpo can sort out a flat for me.
    My parent's house is in Darndale and one of my sisters, who lives in Tallaght, is married to a guy from Mayo. My Father and Mother were found guilty of drug trafficking and are currently serving 8 years with no chance of parole. They are now dependent on my two sisters, who are both involved in prostitution.
    I have a brother, who is serving a life without parole sentence in Mountjoy for the rape + murder of a teenager in 1994. My other brother is being held in Portlaoise remand centre on charges of incest with his three children.
    I have recently become engaged to marry a girl from Thailand, she used to be and indeed still is, a part time 'working girl' in a brothel, however, her time there will probably be limited as she has a bad STD infection and someone is bound to notice before long.
    We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancé, using her knowledge of the industry, working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.
    My problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.
    Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being from Mayo?

Confused in Darndale
    Anto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Brill ..... made me laugh out loud.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

That nearly caused a Dr.Pepper incedent

(Note to Future self: don't drink while rading Jokes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Ho, Ho, Ho

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Good un

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Class act. I'd like to meet this Anto guy, he sounds like a right laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Funney
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Class Joke:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

Really good! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Good one LOL :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Rofl Gud Un! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

ha ha ha ha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty