Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayday. Still believe the media?

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The only thing that "scares" me out of going to protest against globalisation is the other protestors. Unless you are telling me the scenes in Belgium and other capital cities were faked, I saw a lot of fairly organised and prepared "peaceful" protestors who werent at all interested in Peace. A minority to be sure but enough to put me off adding my voice to theirs or being in their vicinity. They are morons and until the left do something about stopping these people joining their marches and bandwagons (SWF ARE YOU LISTENING?) I protest some other way.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I think I will step out of this one Bobbyjoe!

Advertisement