Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phpNuke/phpBB

Options
  • 04-05-2004 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hope this is in correct area, and would appriciate any thoughts/help/ideas you may be able to offer.

I've run phpBB for about 2 months.
    Wish to get phpNuke on, and import existing information into phpNuke from phpBB.
    Found script to do necessary [attached].

When click Forums link in phpNuke, get blank page (i.e. <HTML><HEAD></HEAD></HTML>)
    This occurs in : ie/mozilla/firebird/konquerer.
    When I go to link in lynx [text-based browser], it seems to work without problems.

This initially suggested it may have been a problem displaying theme ? ... however lynx gives the theme credits at bottom.

I've spent fair bit of time trying to work this one out, googling etc, appriciate any help/ideas.

note : the DB transfer was sucessful, as users have been migrate to phpNuke, and can see list of user's last posts - but nothing that relies on Forums will work [i.e. forums pages to load - so private messages etc]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

If I set browser ID to lynx, it also appears [minus images of course]

Advertisement