Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 things

Options
  • 04-05-2004 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

i have a
    Intel Celeron 2.4ghz
    512 ddr-ram
    fx5200

What should i set my video setting too for bf v? anyideas would be sound ! :D

Also what do i press to sort out my Fps or can i sort em out i get like 20 fps :dunno:

i love my celeron so dont dis :p
    Thanks
    Andy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Well your looking at a pretty crap card tbh, i had 1 myself when I got a new PC but i swapped it immediatly for a GF4 Ti4600. I'd say run it at 1024x768 @ 16bit, you might get 32 bit, it all depends on how your system is set up. Set all your gfx settings to medium in the Battlefield Video menu and work your way up from there. If you dont have all your background tasks switched off you should do so by closing them off in Task Manager( press Ctrl, Alt, Del at the same time). Only leave processes running that are run by the system. Another handy tool is "Resman", it sorta refreshes your ram and virtual memory but it makes a big difference, and its only like 122kb to download, well wort it. If you cant find it PM me and ill send it to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Thats the same card as I have and there aint f all wrong with it. It will run BFV but with the details turned to low. You shouldnt worry about the graphics but more about the online experience.

In fact the card is crap but it's running fine on my machine at the moment and until I find some money blowing down the street its fine. My next purchase is a wireless/modem/router for my BB next Friday so I cant look at a new card until after then.

The fairy.

Advertisement