Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Admins About?

Options
  • 04-05-2004 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Hows about wacking a couple of CTF Maps onto Cavan for a few days.

Add in Gazalla and Berlin CTF. First to 3 flags or best over 20 mins. Just one game n each map. Please with a Pint on top.

The Fairy.

Seeing as they dint add it to BFV we cant play it on there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Repeat after me..

Berlin BAHD

El Al GHOOD

That is all.

One or maybe two CTF would be no harm at all though, it's a fun distraction from the regular conquest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

Berlin is only the greatest map in the whole battlefield series, official or mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

Also if admins are around ,

Change NO FLY ZONE to CTF ,its terrible as conquest in both rounds of the map this evening i finished in the top four with out killing any one and every one else was doing the same ...just flyin around takin turns capturing the flags...extremely boring

We should also get a night against another Clan ....might be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by Instant Karma
    Berlin is only the greatest map in the whole battlefield series, official or mod.

i'd have to agree with that there. its a savage map! i also would like some CTF action on the server. CTF is a good laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

CTF Rules. In fact I think we should be a CTF BF DC Clan and a BFV clan.

The Fairy

• Advertisement
Advertisement