Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*May Contain SPOILERS*Backstage With Largerthanlifejericho

• 04-05-2004 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

* Some within the inner circles of the WWE have criticized Mick Foley for underselling in his match at Backlash against Randy Orton. They feel as if Orton got himself over during the match rather than Foley helping put Orton over. We don’t expect to see Foley on camera any time in the near future, but talks are ongoing about a SummerSlam return.

* While just last week there were many insiders who felt that Steve Austin would return to the WWE sometime this summer, they now have switched their thinking to the idea that he won’t be back until just before WrestleMania 21 to receive the big PPV payoff. In the meantime, Austin and Goldberg are still working out the specifics for their big match for Dream Stage Entertainment in Japan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

dude, just stick up link to www.pwinsider.com/latestnews.asp which is where you're getting all your stuff, it's much easier and takes up less space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭largerthanlife

HEY HEY I AINT GETTING ALL THIS FROM PWI INSIDER I DONt go there i just like copyin and pasting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

maybe you're getting it from www.411.mania.com/wrestling too, but at least they credit pwinsider when they copy and paste their stuff. You've taken stuff almost word for word from pwinsider today, and the last time you put up stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭largerthanlife

sorry man ill stop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I wouldnt stop personally.

I do like when people use their initave and post news they think others might have missed. Please continue. Mabey, to keep some people at bay I would sudgest posting a "From 411.com" or something to that extent at the bottom of your message.

Hanza

• Advertisement
Advertisement