Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-Gage Vs N-Gage QD

Options
  • 04-05-2004 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Just look at about the new N-gage QD before I'm gonna think about buying the old one because the price dropped. Am I reading something wrong in the nokia website? Because I've found that there are much less features in the new one. No mp3, fm radio, the old one was tri-band but the new is is only dual band in two variant. Even the old one is bigger but it is lighter??:confused:

Is the phone comes with the stereo handfree in the package?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

apparently the main advantage of the new model is that you don't have to look like a right dickhead talking into the thing. You actually get to hold it like a real phone instead of looking like youre talking into the side of a taco.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

apparently the main advantage of the new model is that you don't have to look like a right dickhead talking into the thing. You actually get to hold it like a real phone instead of looking like youre talking into the side of a taco.

i think thats the funniest phone comparison i've ver heard!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Very funny indeed but it's true too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Originally posted by rymus

I find that I can hold the phone with the back against my head (i.e. - screen facing outwards) and can still hear perfectly. Most people do tend to hold it the 'taco' way.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

is the new phone just a re-modeling, rather than a whole new 'console'??

I mean, is it like the Game Boy Advance SP, as in the game specs arent improved??

Losing the mp3 player and radio is abit crap... another advantage is that you dont have to pull the machine apart to change the games

Flogen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by rymus
    I had an N-Gage, I got rid of it because of the size and I wasn't into the games but you don't have to hold it at the side. I could just put it up to my face like any other phone and could hear the sound from any corner of the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The console aspect of the device is pretty much the exact same.

Some of the phone features have been stripped out to save space and money!

Advertisement