Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom posters hit the streets ...

Options
  • 05-05-2004 8:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Have you seen one of the new Phantom FM posters about town? We're looking to track down the location of each and every one of them. Tell us where you've spotted one and let us know and we'll stick you in a draw for a Phantom goodie bag and a copy of one those posters (they are very limited, believe me!).

Here's what to do when you track down a poster

By text:

Text POSTER followed by the location (e.g. Parnell St., Dublin 1) and your name to (087) 619 5171

By Picture Message:

Take a photo with your camera phone and send it to us along with the location and your name (why not stick yourself and or your mates in the pic) to (087) 619 5171

By E-mail:

Send an e-mail to webmaster@phantomfm.com with POSTER in the subject line. You can include a pic if you like. Don't forget the location and your name.

You can also post any sightings here but use any of the above methods to enter the draw.

Get spottin'!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i saw 2 today, great idea methinks, they look real good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

Saw one on the way to college today, put a smile on my face it did!
    They look brill anyway, and a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Where is on the way to college? :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

She goes to a collage for dumbasses.....

tee hee hee *runs aways*

oh.

wait.

I go to that collage!!!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

Originally posted by BrianD
    Where is on the way to college? :-)

BrianD are you tryna enter the comp without actually seeing the poster...
    tut..tut..

Well promise you dont tell anyone, but it was on Bolton St

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

i saw one too! got very very excited, started screaming&all.. my mum nearly crashed the car..
    does it matter if you don't know the name of the street but you describe it as in something close to: 'yknow that road, the long one, got those tall buildings on it, there's a mcdon.alds nearby, em..plenty of rocker kids floating round, there's a banklink 5minutes down the road..it's in dublin' or something similarly vague will you be entered? please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Big and bold on May Lane off Church St (opp. the Spar)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

ah yes, indeed. posters.
    quite effective.

ive seen a few, had been wondering about the dodgy-style locations of some of them.

i remember seeing one in the midst of all them there posters at the end of Cork St.
    and yesterday i seen two, one was at the end of Oliver Bond St behind college, and there was one around the corner, on that little laneway where you can climb through that little hole in the fence into the big abandoned warehouse kinda place. y'know, the one with the grassy roof.

i think that mnight be called something like St Catherine's Close.

hooray!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

How the hell can I spot a Phantomfm poster when I live in Montreal? Soooooo, no fair!
    How's about (that's about and not aboot damn it!) entering me into the goodie-bag
    contest anyway...ya know... just because I'm cute and can't help being born in Canada?
    Sending me a poster then? ? ?

Pleeeeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeee!

Grrrrrrrrr, you guys make living in Canada really suck sometimes ya know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

I saw a few on The Coombe road / Cork street area.www.sundogs.irl.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

The only one I've seen is on Amiens St, North Strand area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Yup I saw that one from the bus this mornin. Couldnt think of the name of the street tho I go down it twice a day at least.

Just before/after the 5 lamps where those buildings are all knackered up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SolidSnake

sry whats this about ive heard nothing on this topic whats the posters ahhh im so lost some1 help me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

Originally posted by acquiescefc
    Yup I saw that one from the bus this mornin. Couldnt think of the name of the street tho I go down it twice a day at least.

Just before/after the 5 lamps where those buildings are all knackered up.

yup theres 2 of them there

Advertisement