Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown/Velocity Spoilers

• 05-05-2004 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

We start out the night with a dark match.

Shannon Moore vs. Mordecai
    Don’t remember too much about this one but Mordecai definitely has a good/new look
    to him. Mordecai gets the win.
    WINNER: Mordecai

Josh Matthews & Bill DeMott come down for Velocity

Teddy Long comes out then we get the Velocity pyro.

Mark Jindrak vs. Scotty 2 Hotty
    Back and forth match. Crowd was HOT for Scotty! The match ends with Jindrak’s
    finisher for the 1-2-3.
    WINNER: “Reflection of Perfection” Mark Jindrak

Jamie “By God” Noble vs. Spike Dudley
    Spike hits the Dudley Dog for the pin.
    WINNER: Spike Dudley

Orlando Jordan vs. Akio w/ Sakoda
    Orlando picks up the win with his finisher.
    WINNER: Orlando Jordan

Billy Kidman & Paul London vs. Rico & Charlie Haas w/ Miss Jackie
    Not sure if this was a title match, but nevertheless, Haas and Rico still picked up
    the win.
    WINNERS: Rico & Charlie Haas

Smackdown time. Out come Cole & Tazz

The show opens up with Michael Cole in the ring. He talks about the situation with
    Eddie’s mother and the video clip rolls.

Eddie is shown at the El Paso show and talks about the fact that it’s one week
    before Mother’s Day and he wanted to recognize it. He brings down his 2 daughters
    and his wife. They share their moments in the ring until Eddie introduces his
    mother. JBL comes down the isle and gets in the ring to attack Eddie. Eddie’s mother
    is still in the ring. JBL knocks Eddie down and goes over to Eddie’s mom. Just as it
    looks as if he’s gonna attack her, she suffers a heart attack. EMT’s come down to
    help her.

Promos are run throughout the night with Booker T and a fortune teller. It was hard
    to hear what it was about exactly, but it had to do with Booker trying to find out
    stuff to help him with his Undertaker problems. He is later told to find a tombstone
    with no name on it. which he eventually does at a graveyard. Undertaker’s hand his
    shown coming out of the grave. That’s what I remember about the graveyard scene as
    there was some commotion in a section near me and all eyes were on that situation.

John Cena vs. Doug Basham
    Cena come out to a huge pop and a roar of “Cena” chants. He cuts a freestyle on Doug
    Basham talking about how “close” he is with his brother Danny. Insinuating incest
    and crap like that. Funny stuff. Cena wins with the FU.
    WINNER: John Cena

Chavo Guerrero vs. “The World”
    Chavo comes out with Chavo Sr. and says that tonight. it’s Chavo Guerrero versus the
    world. He issues his challenge to anyone who wants a shot at the Cruiserweight
    title..

And his opponent… Jacqueline! Yes, Jackie herself.

Chavo cannot believe it as Chavo Sr. is laughing his ass off. Chavo asks if she is
    serious about this. Jackie says nothing throughout the whole promo. Chavo then says
    that she should just go in the back and make him a sandwich. Good heat there. Jackie
    slaps the hell outta Chavo and we’re off! Jackie gets in some good offense including
    a nice headscissor takedown. Jackie catches Chavo off guard and rolls his up for the
    1-2-3! New champion!!
    WINNER & NEW CHAMPION: Jacqueline

Not sure if this is where it belongs, but Eddie is shown backstage and is
    interviewed by Josh Matthews. Eddie doesn’t say a word. just acts completely pissed
    off

FBI come to the ring.

Smackdown GM Kurt Angle comes out with his associate Luther Rains. He says
    Undertaker is scheduled to be here tonight and that it is unknown who his opponent
    will be. But since FBI are already there, he chooses them! It will be.

FBI vs. The Undertaker
    Helluva pop for Taker. His intro beats all. especially live. He completely dominates
    the match. Last Ride for Nunzio and Tombstone Piledriver for “The Bull”.
    WINNER: The Undertaker

I Believe Next We Have.

Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie
    Rene Dupree is at ringside for this match, including Fifi. I believe this match
    ended in a no-contest after Rene sets his sights on Torrie. Cena then comes out to
    another huge pop. He and Dupree go at it and Rene actually beats the hell outta
    Cena. EMT’s come out to help Cena but Rene gets the gurney and throws it on Cena. He
    had also thrown an announcer’s chair onto Cena which HAD to hurt. At one point I
    believe the announce table was broken. I didn’t see how.

Kurt Angle is shown backstage and says that Eddie will be taken out of tonight’s
    main event due to him being upset. He then gets an idea for a replacement. and he
    wants him now cause the match is next.

Dudley Boyz vs. RVD & ????
    Dudleyz come out first, then RVD, then his partner.. Rey Mysterio!
    Good pop for Rey Rey. Nice back and forth action. We see it all in this match.
    5-Star, 619, etc. Mysterio & RVD eventually get the win.
    WINNERS: Rey Mysterio & RVD

AFTERWARDS: Dudley Boyz beat down the two high flyers and throw in a 3D. Eddie then
    comes out to a good pop and goes absolutely nuts! Charshots all around! Dudleyz hit,
    RVD hit, ref hit. D-Von was a bloody mess! Bubba was also bleeding as well as Nick
    Patrick! But of course this is because they went into the corners and sliced
    themselves open. Weird to see that live and in person. Show ends with Eddie staring
    up with a look of rage. After the show, all the injured are helped to the back

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Jackie cruiserweight champion wtf.

I don't like this heart attack angle either
    but other than that sounds like a good show considering previous weeks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

still very disappointing, jackie as cruiserweight champion, is this a joke:(? here was I expecting some really kool new cruiserweight to be added to smackdown but no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Thats it, Vince Russo is back in WWE. He has to be.

A woman holding a mans strap.
    Eddies Mom have a heart attack after she apparently had one in real life.
    A F'N fortune teller?

This is crap.

However I am glad Rey is back off hiatus, and in the main event. Did I ever mention I wish JBL was dead? If he wins the title at Judgement Day Im gonna abstain from watching smackdown out of protest.

Hanza

Advertisement