Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menus off the edge of the screen in Opera

Options
  • 05-05-2004 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Using Opera 7.23, the drop down menus have moved off to the right of the main display i.e. Classifieds is the last menu you can access as if you scroll across to one of the others, the correct menu appears under Classifieds, but if you move back to towards it, the menu disappears instantly, meaning you can't access anything from the off centre menus through them.

This only started three/four days ago, I think, anyone else seeing this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Looks like the pre-debate menus are back, eg Logos Pathos et al have disappeared and been replaced with Commercial.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

yup i'm getting the same problems, but i can see a bit more of the menus because i'm using a higher res. It's really annoying :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Its fine for me. Mind you, I'm running at 1280x1024, and I'm using the new Opera 7.5beta1. Try switching to that, and see if it helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Same problem here. The text box for writing replies seems to have become longer as well so maybe it's a table thing

Using 7.22.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by mr_angry
    Its fine for me. Mind you, I'm running at 1280x1024, and I'm using the new Opera 7.5beta1. Try switching to that, and see if it helps?

I'm running 7.5B1 as well.

The menu is appearing starting under the e of "register", just to the right of "user cp". On 1024x768 res, there aint enough realestate to fit the menu from this start position.

And no, I can't up my res to get around it - this flat-screen maxes out at 1024.

jc

• Advertisement
Advertisement