Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A note to LARGERTHANLIFE

• 05-05-2004 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

I dunno whether you actually read the posts in here, weve had debate uon debate on muppets posting spoilers in here before anyone has actually watched RAW and SMACKDOWN

Its the most annoying thing in the world to come in here and read whats on next weeks shows.

I think that HANZA and BOMBIDOL have been more than fair with you, they and the other posters have asked you time and again to use spoiler tags in your posts, but you continue not to do so

If it was upto me your ass would have been banned ages ago but unfortunately its not

So im pleading with the mods to do something about this MUPPET immediately so we can get back to the way this board used to be

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I have adressed LARGERTHENLIFE.

I have no problem with him posting news off other sites. Howwever, I do have a problem with multiple threads that could be contained within one. I do a have a SERIOUS problem with the lack of SPOILERR tags.

I got to a few Spoilers this morning, and set them right... but unfortunitly some of them have high veiwership, so I apoligise if this ruined any ones viewing.

LARGERTHENLIFE has been warned, and I dont want this to turn into a fight. Please let the Mods address this, and not turn it into a multi thread hate reel.

Hanza

Advertisement