Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CW098 Exams

• 05-05-2004 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Any know the layout for huk mok's final exam? :dunno:

And have any of the lecturers given out hints as to what might be on the final exam papers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

look at the older papers, what subject is he teaching you anyway? i hear he's a very strict marker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

He's teaching systems admin. Thing is he hasn't wrote up a paper before for this course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Have you tried asking him about the layout? Most lecturers don't have a problem with that.

Oh, well the fact that i only showed up to his classes for tests might not go down well. :dunno:

tough titties so.

• Advertisement

I could email him. That dodges the bullet. :D

or get someone who goes to most of his lectures to do it for you?

you may have to owe them sexual favours however.

Don't like the sound of that at all. :ninja:

Advertisement