Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling In holland...read!

• 05-05-2004 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

I was just on bret harts site and there is alink to a wrestling promotion in holland in july.The scheduled superstars are,jeff jarret,aj,fallen angel,amazing red,johnny storm,sabu,jerry lynn,shane douglas and the one and only bret hart(who i might add is speaking only).
    Tickets start at 30 up to 100 euro's and im going to book my tickets now.there is also a fan convention befoe the shoow so its well worth the money.
    I thought you peeps might be interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Most interesting. Do you have an exact link? What promotion is it?

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

www.worldwrestlingsuperstars.com

im not sure where in holland it is but it looks cool and the chance to see aj styles and christopher daniels is too much to turn down never mind bret hart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

ryanair does not have that destination on its website but according to a map of holland it is only abus trip away on the a12 or sumthin like that.
    Well it will certainly make for an interesting trip no doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Sounds like a re-hash of wwa. You know back when they did their first show here (with bret).
    And not not their second show, which was poor to say the least.

it sounds similar but the wrestlers are of a higher quality i.e. aj sytyles,daniels,amazing red,jarrett?,johnny storm,jerry lynn

Advertisement