Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vietnavan ping 9999?

Options
  • 05-05-2004 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

In ASE the vietnavan server is showing a ping of 9999. When I try to connect it says 'server full or unresponsive' and gives me an option to 'force connect'. Once I click on this the game launches as normal and I'm showing an in game ping of 28.....

Any ideas?`

Edit: Sorted, not sure what the problem was, I wiped it from my favourites in ASE, and searched for it again. Pinging a nice 29 to it now....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I get the same I think it happens when the server switches maps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I was on it last night and I crashed out after a map change. It has been like that since. I think its crashed.

The Fairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cohiba

Never got it on a map change before.... I did notice that it's named differently in ASE now, I think it's now 'Viet-Navan@IrelandonLine' whereas it used to be 'Viet-Navan@IOL'... I think...

Not sure if that's anything to do with it, but it's running ok for me now.....

One qeustion though, is anyone playing during the day at all??!! Very quiet on the server the last week.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cohiba

It's happening again... I tried wiping it from my favourites as before, but now I can't find it at all..... It's definitely there, because I did another 'force connect' when ASE showed a 9999 ping, and I got an in game ping of 28.....

Anyone got any ideas?

Edit:
    Sorted... Again! I had punkbuster enabled on in the ASE filters....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah it happens for me randomly too. its not happening at the moment though

• Advertisement
Advertisement