Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risk Your Life open beta

Options
  • 05-05-2004 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

Risk Your Life is one of the few MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) that bring you an online Virtual reality atmosphere that is both completely interactive and immersive.
    RYL is a well-balanced MMORPG developed under a 3D environment that allows players to create their own character, define its role, do battle with it, and much more in a virtual world. No longer do players have to face monotonous individual games but they can now interact with hundreds or thousands of other players from all over the world and undertake the adventure of a lifetime together.

The game ****ing owns!

Played it till my eyes bled for the last two days.

Its a mix between Morrowind and Diablo with real time but only slighty twitch based combat.

Its still rough round the edges but its already stunningly pretty with lots to do.

Right now the website and servers are down but check in on www.gamemyth.com.my/

The beta server is in Asia so your going to get ping and lag problems in the noobie starting area but when you move away from there it smooths out alot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoolNitro

Thx El_MUERkO but I cant seem to figer out what this Risk Your Life Open Beta Member Registrationcan IC Number is you give me a hint.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Sorry for the late reply, the game is based in maylasia where everyone has a unique 12 digit number on an ID cards and Passports, they suggest you use the number for security but we can just make up any number and enter it, you have to remember the number cause you may be asked it if you have problems with your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Keeps coming up with ID repeated. Wont let me register for open beta :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoolNitro

Originally posted by El_MUERkO
    Sorry for the late reply, the game is based in maylasia where everyone has a unique 12 digit number on an ID cards and Passports, they suggest you use the number for security but we can just make up any number and enter it, you have to remember the number cause you may be asked it if you have problems with your account.

Thx El_MUERkO i have been trying to find what that was for 4 days now on one would tell me I'll register later thx again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by Ivan
    Keeps coming up with ID repeated. Wont let me register for open beta :(

the register forum dont seem to work in mozilla
    try ie

been playing it for a few hours seems like a nice game

does anyone know what countries the other servers will be in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ah jebus, that explains it ;)

Great, I'm off to sign up... :)

does anyone else have the problem where they cant see other players move
    its a router problem , iv tried forwarding the port
    no joy
    its the only game iv come across with a problem like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

i keep getting "failed to connect to game server" then the game closes :( any1 help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Game looks like a killer, downloading it right now, 5h to go :/

Anyone know how long they are gonna run the beta?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

looks great , Im already a good bit over my IOL cap though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i downloaded the installer twice, both times when i ran it, it just kept crashing the installer before doing anything.

ill give it another blast tonight after that ive spent too much time with no reward :D

hmmm , keeps crashing to desktop when it gets to loading screen after picking my character...feck, any ideas ?

feck =/ really wanted to paly this . keeps crashing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

for those that havent played this game is quality its the first mmorpg i ve ever played and tbh its quite a lot of fun I'm playing as the demon race, on problem is once u complete the quests i find it incredibly hard to move up levels. Has any1 got any tips? I was told to join a good party but this is harder said than done. I was wondering if maybe we could get an irish party on the go a bit of crac

btw nick = Zixil
    server celeron (spelling?)
    level 10 gunner

so has anyone got it working right with the dsl modem/router eircom give out yet?

Advertisement