Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo CE first download available apparently!

Options
  • 05-05-2004 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

I've just received notification, through the ALL-Seeing-Eye update alerter that Part 1 of the Halo CE update is now available, I'm currently downloading it from fileshack.
    So far I haven't seen news of the release on Gearbox's or Bungies sites or any gaming news sites for that matter, but I'll take it as authenthic...Just thought I'd Let You Halo PC players out there know...I case Ya didn't:)

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=4947

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What's CE stand for?

(wish the bastards would add co-op)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

custom edition or somesuch i think... is this the halo mod toolkit?
    tbh i'd be a lot more interested to see what modders do with far cry

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Yep It's the Custom Edition Patch, come s in 2 segments, the CE patch is the bit that supposedly tweaks yer online doo-daas to improve overalll quality online and allows you to play maps designed by ppl using the second part of the download, the HEK(Halo Editing Kit)
    Planning on a mod meself using this..no concrete Ideas yet tho':)

Advertisement