Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Introduce yourself...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 CharismaPeep

ABOUT YOURSELF
    Where you live:Dublin
    Hobbies/Intrests:Football, Computers and writing about wrestling
    (www.wrestlingnewsworld.com)
    Favourite Movie(s):Bad Boys
    Favourie Band(s):
    Favourite Tv show(s) bar Wrestling:West Wing, Simpsons, Wonderfalls
    I chose this perticular nick name because:That's how I roll

WRESTLING
    When I first started watching wrestling:1987
    Favourite wrestler(s):Bret Hart, Keiji Mutoh, Kerry Von Erich, Chris Jericho, Raven, AJ Styles
    Favourite promotion(s):WWE
    Favourite stipulation(s):Iron Msn match
    Favourite show(s)/PPV(s) to date:SummerSlam 1991, TNA Turning Point
    Why do you like wrestling:It's like a soap for men. It's Coronation St. or Eastenders with better storylines (most of the time) and more talented actors, as well as miles better women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

ABOUT YOURSELF

Where you live: Terenure, Dublin

Hobbies/Interests: Comic Books, The West Wing. Rugby.

Favourite Movie(s): I've loads of "favourite movies", but The Royal Tenembaums is pretty great

Favourie Band(s): Most music these days sucks. It'd be pretty great if Jane's Addiction reformed again.

Favourite Tv show(s) bar Wrestling: Scrubs. Duh. I could watch the thing all day.

I chose this perticular nick name because: Watch the video to the Kasier Chiefs "I predict a riot"

WRESTLING
    When I first started watching wrestling: Late 1991.

Favourite wrestler(s):HHH. JBL is pretty great aswell. Masahiro Chono and Keiji Mutoh are awesome aswell.

Least Favourite Wrestler: I hate John Cena these days - but I despise Paul London

Favourite promotion(s): WWE. Obviously. New Japan can be fun aswell.

Least Favourite promotion: I HATE TNA, but groups like CZ"W", that have "deathmatches" where the object is to powerbomb a guy through a table covered in light tubes sicken me.

Favourite stipulation(s): They need to do more "Infamous Object On A Pole Matchs".

Favourite show(s)/PPV(s) to date: The Royal Rumble is the one show a year I'll go out of my way to watch.

Why do you like wrestling: Beats football. And Lita is cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

Where you live: Drogheda If you are too contact me. I'm convinced I'm one of about 5 people late teens onwards that actually watches it in this town.

Hobbies/Intrests: As well as the obvious. I'm a big graphic novel fan, and am a movie & music buff.

Favourite Movie(s): Sin City(best adaption of anything ever), all of QT's, Alice in Wonderland(best drug movie ever!), Tim Burton stuff.

Favourie Band(s): Heavy: System of a Down, Marilyn Manson. Mellow: Donovan, Jefferson Airplane and Melanie. Rap: Cyprus Hill, Eminem. Folk-Rock: Bob Dylan, Neil Young and Dan Bern(not that you know who that is!) Modern alternative: Greenday.

Favourite Tv show(s) bar Wrestling: Family Guy, South Park and like animation.

I chose this perticular nick name because: Tim Burton (aka creative god) created Stain Boy as part of a book of short stories.

WRESTLING

When I first started watching wrestling: As soon as I watched TV. I faded out in the mid 90's, and came back during the ECW Hardcore Revolution, WWF Attitude era.

Favourite wrestler(s): Austin, Foley, Rock, Dreamer, RVD, Dudleys, Mikey Whipwreck, Low Ki, Tajiri, Super Crazy, Jericho, Geurrero, Benoit, Angle. Too many to mention.

Favourite promotion(s): I don't want to be as corny as saying ECW 4 Life, but, eh,.....ECW 4 Life. TNA ROH.

Favourite stipulation(s): TLC/Ladder, a REAL ECW rules match.

Favourite show(s)/PPV(s) to date: Heatwave 2000(infact, any ecw in 2000), Mania X7.

Why do you like wrestling: "Because, because, because, beeecause...because of the wonderful things it does".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

ABOUT YOURSELF
    Where you live:Cavan
    Hobbies/Intrests:Wrestling,Games,Gailic & Soccor
    Favourite Movie(s):One Flue Over the Coco's Nest,Happy Gillmore & Anger Management
    Favourie Band(s):Megadeth,AC/DC
    Favourite Tv show(s) bar Wrestling:Father Ted,Simpsons & Most Haunted
    I chose this perticular nick name because:I like Nailz

WRESTLING
    When I first started watching wrestling:Since I was Born
    Favourite wrestler(s):Steve Austin,Triple H,Chris Jerico,Sandman,Kurt Angel,Bret Hart,Ultimate Warrior & Christian (cause that's how I roll :cool: )
    Favourite promotion(s):ECW,WWE & IwW
    Favourite stipulation(s):TLC,Hardcore or Hell in a Cell
    Favourite show(s)/PPV(s) to date:ECW:One Night Stand,Royal Rumble & WrestleMania XX
    Why do you like wrestling:Great Entertainment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 WweHardyV2

ABOUT YOURSELF
    Where you live:Meath
    Hobbies/Intrests:Wrestling,Rock/Metal Music,Gaelic & Soccor
    Favourite Movie(s):Donny Darko,Evil Dead,24 Hours,Final Destination
    Favourie Band(s): System of a Down,Cradle of Filth,Funeral for a Friend,Taking Back Sunday,Fozzy,Nine Inch Nails,Evanescence,Nightwish,Lacuna Coil,Slipknot,Metallica,Slayer,Sepultura,Iron Maiden,Bleeding Through,Pantera,Seether.
    Favourite Tv show(s) bar Wrestling:Simpsons,CSI,Lost,24
    I chose this perticular nick name because:I love Matt & Jeff Hardy and the WWE

WRESTLING
    When I first started watching wrestling:When I first opened my eyes
    Favourite wrestler(s):Chris Jerico,Matt & Jeff Hardy,Kurt Angle,Christian, Edge,Lita,A.J Styles,Raven,Paul London(450),The Rock,Mick Foley,Stephanie & Shane Mc Mahon,Shelton Benjamin.
    Favourite promotion(s):WWE,TNA
    Favourite stipulation(s):TLC, Hell in a Cell,Last Man Standing
    Favourite show(s)/PPV(s) to date:Wrestlemania 17
    Why do you like wrestling:It's the best source of entertainment on TV!!It's fun and exciting too!!

Advertisement