Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is these Boards going to get a revamp??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Boston
    Where are you getting that figure from? Just making it up as usual I see. The overlords of boards.ie have rules against quick reply, something I personally agree with, and 93% of boards agree with moi.
    It was conjecture, not that I'd expect someone of your limited IQ to understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Fuck Quick Links in their asses. Hard.

Amp test

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Nearly spat out hot coffee there!
    Originally posted by Victor
    How about 0, 1, 10, 11, 100?
    How about change the tag to show how many posts the user has posted? That'd rock HARD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Celt
    It was conjecture, not that I'd expect someone of your limited IQ to understand.

So you lied then, made it up completely, then personally insulted me. People have been banned for less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Why is boston still allowed to post?

He/They are clearly trolling at every possible oppurtunity. The alternative, that He/They are mind-bogglingly stupid and self centered, is unlikely. Its not even provoking reaction at this stage (well apart from this post) so can he not just be banned from even this forum so we dont have to waste valuable seconds on the tripe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Be quiet Dustaz - you understand absolutly nothing of the situation.

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Why is boston still allowed to post?

He/They are clearly trolling at every possible oppurtunity. The alternative, that He/They are mind-bogglingly stupid and self centered, is unlikely. Its not even provoking reaction at this stage (well apart from this post) so can he not just be banned from even this forum so we dont have to waste valuable seconds on the tripe?

Some people view my very existance as a troll. But if I'm not abusive and stay within the rules then why do I have less of a right to contribute then anyone else? I'm not trolling, I called celt on a something he was trying the pass of as fact, if another user had done the same then you wouldn't have even bothered to reply. The reason its not proboking reaction is because That is not my desire. I've kept an extremely low profile on boards over the last year. I find it funny you accuse me of being a troll now, when In the past you simply labeled me a retard. I'm really not interested in getting into this with you, I've really lost the will to go through all this for the n th time again. If you desire to do so take it up with one the admins, in fact make a complaint to Vexorg since he's the one that unbanned moi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Yeah Dustaz - so there!

Originally posted by Boston
    So you lied then, made it up completely,
    Told you you didnt understand conjecture.

Why dont you try a dictionary?
    then personally insulted me. People have been banned for less.
    They used to kill retards.

Pity that fell out of practice in whatever ****hole you were born in.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Celt

They used to kill retards.

Pity that fell out of practice in whatever ****hole you were born in.

That really wasn't call for, but I suppose its acceptable on account of who it was directed at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭.-=MR. JOE=-.

You cant beat the little smiley guys! Long live the smiley guys ( make them move too)!
    smiley_face_blinking_hc.gif

Advertisement