Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] xbox

• 05-05-2004 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Cheapest I see them in stores is €199 no games, 1 controller. Anywhere sell them cheaper in Ireland?

Is it worth while waiting out a few months to see if they price drop here like the've done in the states ($150 now I think)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

I guess from all the replies, just buy the damn thing at €200. I'll wait until after e3 tho just on the million to one chance all the bs is true & sega will be actually releasing a new console :<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

buy one secondhand in gamestop with a samsung drive for 150 euros. well thats what i did. i know thats dear but at least its not 200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

thx kaiser every bit helps off the price for that jucey hd upgrade. I'll check out my local gamestop for a used one before buying.

Advertisement