Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

streets

• 05-05-2004 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

just after getting the streets new album, what a top class album, the best i bought in a long time.

anyone whose interested in chill out trance kind of music its a must

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

chill out trance

What? the streets have gone trance?

Odd.

OR am i missing something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

never said they went trance, what i said was that anyone who is interested in trance or chill out(like myself) they are worth listening to. they definately have there own sound going but it does appeal to people who like trance`

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

"Blinded By The Lights" is very chillout trance alright. Very good album, but not a scratch on "Original Pirate Material", IMHO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Originally posted by plazz2000
    not a scratch on "Original Pirate Material", IMHO.

well rumour has it that an awful lot of the first album was contributed y people who didnt end up getting credited / acknowledged or paid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MarkT

Its a concept album which is a little disconcerting at first. There are two terrible tracks on it that serve to tell a lot of the story. It does have some crackers though. 'Blinded by the lights' is about him mistakenly double dropping in a club. For anyone in to that type of thing:D its about as close to doing it as you could hear. 'Dry your eyes' is another top track and lives up to anything on the first album IMO. Its about him breaking up with his girlfriend and is ****ing heart breaking to say the least. It has definitely grown on me and is as good as OPM IMO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement