Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interailing!

Options
  • 05-05-2004 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi people. I am finding this thing slightly addictive. Listen, does anyone know of anyone who's going to be anywhere on the Continent over the next month and a half? I'm leaving to go Interailing (month long global pass!) in around ten days, depending on a few things, but around the fifteenth or so. If there're any CTYIers meandering around the Continent, or Britain for that matter, I could go stay with them, and maybe eat their food. I know Eoin Ansbro is in Slovenia -- has anyone got his email address? And do we know of anyone else?

Now I'm blowing all my Interailing money in this damn internet cafe, so I'm leaving now.

"And I say your uncle was a crooked French Canadian
    And he was gut-shot running gin
    And how his guts were all suspended in his fingers
    And how he held them, how he held them, held them in"

Serena xox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

hmm, sounds like fun. problem is that there is this damn leaving cert thing on next month. bastards

why are there so many cool things happening right in the middle of the leaving cert?

you were in s2, 2001 weren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 serena golden

Yes, I was session 2 in 2001. Who're you?

Ha, I missed out on the whole leaving cert thing by

1. Being American
    2. Going to Transition Year in Ireland... and nothing else
    3. Starting college when I was 15

Goddamn, it's great to be me. Except that I have my final exam in Developmental Psychology tomorrow and I spent the entire semester of class reading "Heat" behind my textbook. But let's not discuss that.

"My name is Leslie Ann Levine
    My mother birthed me in a dry ravine
    My mother birthed me far too soon
    Born at nine and dead at noon"

Serena xox

Niall Bouchier, you probably don't remember me, i think that i remember you mostly for the hair styles and the general brash americanness(which of course was entirely charming).
    How did you manage to get into college at 15?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Howareyeh niall, didnt realise you were on boards these days! madness...

Yeah, i guess that "Larry" isn't exactly the most obvious name for me to use.

• Advertisement

I got into college at 15 because I am super-cool. I could get into the details, but this net cafe isn't free, and that's basically what it boils down to anyway. If you're having trouble remembering me, I shall attach another photo, if I can. (I'm kind of stupid this way.)

Wow, that's a really camera-whore pose, but I don't photo so well.

Now, a big fat ****-you to the whole world, 'cause my life never turns out the way I want.

"We've been locked out again
    I'll be the Indian and you
    be the cowboy.
    We'll terrorize the girls
    walking home from school
    in their uniforms..."

Serena xox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

IT'S NIALL!

Oh and that's a great pic of podge serena :) Hiding away in the background... but I saw him! (It was podge right?)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

why are there so many cool things happening right in the middle of the leaving cert?

to spite me.

Makes sense.

it does yeah. they've got it in for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I'll probably be arrested for spilling the beans but there is no leaving cert. It's just a big conspiracy against you to test your stress limits before you're used as a scientific guinea pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

I thought he was the guinea pig? :confused:

no that's not podge, that's my friend kyan, pics were taken at adam's 18th birthday party last weekend, sorry

"this is the story of your gypsy uncle
    you never knew cause he was dead
    and how his face was lined and rift with wrinkles
    in the picture in your head"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Originally posted by lordsippa
    (It was podge right?)

*THWAP*

:p

It lacks the utter coolness that is me, ya right.

I would just like to state at this time that I am in Amsterdam, and all of you aren't. HAHAHAHA. *ahem* What am I doing in this net cafe when I could be out smoking legal pot? Well, I'm kinda poor... HAHAHA I'M STILL IN AMSTERDAM. cough cough. Here's a tip, kids: mushrooms? No.

the mushrooms are my friends and i will not have you speak of them in such manner.
    it's always 'yes' to mushrooms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

yo Niall!!!

management would like to retract previous statement re: mushrooms, with the statement that we were ill-informed, and apologies to those who may have been offended.

now management is drunk in berlin. interrailing, man. can't beat it.

serena

"and some would crawl into your heart
    to rend your ventricles apart...
    this is the story of the boys who loved you
    this is the story of your red right ankle."

Advertisement