Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ahhhhhhhhhh

Options
  • 05-05-2004 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

this is probably gonna be deleted, but im too peeed off to care. Im absolutly screwed for this thing. Ihave a bitch of a teacher who wont let me in the art room to cut slabes that need to be dry for friday. She wont let any of us in in fact because SHE WANTS THE ROOM CLEAN FOR THE EXAMS!!
    i think im goona cry i hate her soo much.
    Out of two years she has NEVER thought any art history.
    We're all just using leeson st notes that one guy in our class went to.
    Somebody say they're screwed too......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Nope, I made sure I picked subjects where all I need is pencil and paper... oh wai, that sounds a bit like art too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah why are they like that?!?!?! When my bro was doing his LC - his friend came to work without his tie on the morning of one of the exams - the principle, a "Christian Brother" sent the poor guy home to get the tie and made him late for the exam- he was lucky thou cos the examiner saw what happened and gave him extra time....Anyhoo smelly girl would you and your friends not get ur parents to complain - a lot of them teachers are like that cos they get away with it - get ur parents to ring up and go mental at the priciple+say ur going to ring dept. of education and see what happens - they'd take it v.seriously if they thought the teacher was preventing you from doing exam stuff! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

Ithink she going through some sort of nervous breakdown.
    Ahh ****e, got it sorted today anyway.
    You have to wear a uniform to your exams!!
    Crap we dont have to wear uniforms, not even tomorrow to the craftwork.
    Ahh well we go to school in a bog so its not like anyone would see us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by smelly girl
    Ithink she going through some sort of nervous breakdown.

I think art teachers in general are always just having some sort of nervous breakdown. When I did it in junior cert, every second sentence was "I'm too creative to be working in a place like this". Always freaking on people for no reaosn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

what school is that smell?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

IM DONE!IM DONE!IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FINISHED MY ART PRACTICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D:D:D:D

finished mine as well , did slabe pottery.
    Its with the gods now.
    Prayin it doesnt explode.
    To tired to say woohoo.

now comes the easy part...the acedemic paper....woohoo..!!!

atleast you got yours done a few days in advance...i was doing mine last year up until the last nite befre the exam...im sure you'll do fine :)

make sure you have your exhibition visit learnt off by heart...as it always comes up and know all your romanesque and gothic....Romanesque came up last year....

they could be pricks and give it again...its harder than gothic..

dont worry girls......it will be a breeze..hard part is done now :)

ted you cudnt scan on an answer for that could you? My teacher wont do art history with us so im a wee bit screwed!

ohh..........god......let me think

i think i might have it somewhere.....i had a bit of an ol' strip naked and dance a round a fire..burning my school books thingy after my leaving...lol (well..not the nekki part..lol)

ill have a look for ya :) .....it is umbelieveably easy question to remember...and always comes up...you have 1/3 of the paper in the back burner before you go in :)

your teacher is a right muppet!!......you could probably bring her to court for that....did ya know? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Why don't you just firebomb her car!

Advertisement