Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan micra reversing lights?

Options
  • 06-05-2004 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi

I have a 91 Nissan micra, the reversing light have stopped working, it is not the bulbs, cant find the fuse for it, on the fuse box on the drivers side there is fuses for all the lights (which are working fine) except the reversing ones. Does anyone know if there is another fuse box or if they know if there is another obvious solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

its probably the reverse switch......you can get one from a breakers and either fit it yourself or get a garage to do it.....shouldnt be that expensive to do....

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭decritic

Originally posted by dbfarrell
    its probably the reverse switch......you can get one from a breakers and either fit it yourself or get a garage to do it.....shouldnt be that expensive to do....

Where in the car is this switch located

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

its on the bottom of the gear box

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

if the switch is on the bottom of the g/b then presumable it will leak gearbox oil. Make sure you have the correct oil to replace it with (NOT engine oil)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

I had a 94 Micra and the same thing happened to me. It was the switch in the gearbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭decritic

Thanks, will check it out and let ye know how i get on.

Advertisement