Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia n-gage 89 euros

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

That was quick are you sure, maybe best to walk up to them as I did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭chabsey

Originally posted by woody
    That was quick are you sure, maybe best to walk up to them as I did

Maybe...but I just phoned them and that stall is tiny, I presume they'd know if they've stock...no luck, all gone according to the guy. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

You can get a belkin bluetooth adapter for €50 ish an argus I got one and it works fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

you can get the ngage for €99 in the vodafone shop in cork city the lad there told me he had loads of em in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

does anywhere in dublin still have them in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭Darwin

You could try any branch of Heatons...they are selling 'em for 99 euros (I think with
    O2 sim cards, but I can't be sure)

seems to be gone from any vodafone source, might as well get an o2 1. i assume they are as easy to unlock as any other nokia? are the 02 shops doing them for €99 aswell?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

yep o2,carphonewarehouse,xtra-vision stores are doing them for €99 for a limited time while meteor are still doing them for €299 strange:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

The new ready to go seems unlocked already..perhaps they are selling so fast this is being overlooked, someone else posted that theirs was already unlocked too :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭.-=MR. JOE=-.

I assume that's money they're paying YOU to take the N-gage off their hands. It's just too big and bulky for a mobile and too crap for a game console.

Get a Sony Ericsson T610. You can still do Multiplayer Bluetooth Gaming and it actually fits in your pocket!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

And its a radio, mp3 player, movie player , pda also too ?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

i did a bit of a tour of dublin today but no joy, so if any kind soul outside dublin can source 1 id really appreciate it, it doesnt matter if its o2 r vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Hi Stekelly

If my memory serves me correct, you are in Carlow?? A friend of mine bought one of these last week and he never even opened the box, but needs money and he will sell it for 125. I am only 15 mins away from you if you are interested and can get it from him in the morning as I am heading into Carlow

im in dublin unfortunately, cheers for the offer tho

No problem. Thought I might be able to help you. Anyway, I am in Dublin on Saturday morning (northside), so if you don't get sorted, let me know and I will contact him.

most cash i cant raise at the min is bout €110. If he wants to take that im happy to do a deal as long as its unused and unregistered for the credit
    , i work in the city centre and im in on saturday.

No problem. I will see him in the morning and find out. I know he DEFINITELY hasnt opened it or registered it because he was asking me earlier if I was interested, but I already got one for myself.

great, let me know what he says so, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Just tried unlocking my Vodafone Bonus Pack n-gage using the codes
    from SmartDCT4Calc

Tried the first, seventh and second codes like they say - no joy.

Better go buy a Vodafone SIM I suppose ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭chabsey

I've just sourced an O2 N-gage but it's a new SIM not an upgrade (which is what I wanted). Does anyone know what you get with a new SIM in terms of free credit and can you transfer credit from one SIM to another?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Try PanTV on Camden Street for Vodafone N-gages.

Thats where I got mine last week.

viking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Anyone with an o2 sim get the email mailbox setup?

http://support.n-gage.com/n-gage/web/en/support/support_gamedeck_settings.jsp#

Then go to configure settings online

You then type in your email address etc and they txt u back your settings which u just save.

But i done this and it still doesnt work, just says invalid gprs access point. Has anyone else had this problem?

any word on the n-gage wolfman?
    i rang pantv today , they said it was out of stock but itd be back in next week, which is odd cos vdafone and xtraq vision said it wasnt cominh in again, wonser y they r getting them so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

got one today in heatons portlaoise 99yoyos new sim 70euro credit and a free fifa soccer game had loads
    gonk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Fridge Monkey

wat is pantv dat u mentioned b4? plz help me. im lookin for an n-gage 2

@stekelly

sorry.... he sold it after for 140!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 8080

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Fridge Monkey

Wat do u tink of d n-gage?
    Is it worth bbuying?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

No!!! for a phone its crap for a games console its alright but its simply to big!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

I was thinking about getting one purely for use as MP3/Radio/Cracked games. Only if I can get it for like €80-€90 - definetly not worth the €300+, although the battery is supposed to be a bit sh1t. I think you get something like €60 "free" credit with it anyway, so it works out quite cheap, even if you are only using it as a second phone/mp3 player/radio. If only it was a bit smaller, and had a GX30 screen/camera, then it would be perfect.

Advertisement