Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trapdoor

• 06-05-2004 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

does anyone remember that play-do thingy called trapdoor?

i just remember the song "stay away from that trapdoor......cos theres something down there!"

i used to love it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeap i remember it, i can't really add any details to what you have there but i remember it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Is this it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,885 ✭✭✭ozmo

Originally posted by deadl0ck
    Is this it?

There is a Spectrum game based on this program that i remember being quite good
    for the day if a bit of a challenge.

http://home.clara.net/flatbatteries/games/trapdoor.htm

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

That's it
    A guy in the office has an episode of it and 1 or 2 pics.
    I'll see what I can do as I'm heading away but I'll try my best to get it off him.

Drut was the funniest ever. Making farting noises everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

thank you thank you thank you!!

i loved that show so much. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Yea, I have an episode on this on me pc, and its quite......odd, to say the least. That thing that moves under the power of its own farts is hilarious though. As far as I can gather all the characters lived inside 1 huge monster and were bacteria and stuff and the episode I have the big blue guy is trying to pull one of the monsters teeth as its sore, but he gets the wrong one. Their was some wierd thing living down the trapdoor as well then. Must rewatch it when I get my pc working again tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

This was on tv late one night/early one morning last week, can't remember what channel. I used to love it when I was younger, but I don't remember it being so disgusting! It's just potty humour gone mad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monkeymagic

Trap Door was great with Burk, Bones and 'Him upstairs.' nearly all of the greatest cartoons of the 80's came form Cosgrove Hall, makes you wonder why they've been so quiet in more recent times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Man that show was crap! I remember thinking it was lame as a kid and I watched a few latenight showings on Channel 4 over Xmas and they didn't change my opinion much.

Still, if you're interested Channel 4 are showing some ep's of it on 16/5 , 18/5 and 21/5. All eps are on at around 6am tho! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I LOVED TRAPDOOR! I remember seeing it on one morning after a party a while back but I couldn't remember what channel and time... for obvious reasons. Anyway! HURRAH for trapdoor!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

BERK!

FEEED MEH!

That is all. :)

Advertisement