Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

[SNIP] - Irish Car Parts and Accessories Site

Options
  • 06-05-2004 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

[SNIP]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Seems to have a decent range of stock anyway - stuff like the wiper blades and mirror glass seem cheaper than the shops.

Good site!

Do you know of any good sites that sells car stereo's?

Found [SNIP], they're ok but seems a little expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cloghans

[SNIP]

Cheers for the email address - will pop them one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

[SNIP]for stereos, me and a few mates bought some CD/MP3 head units from them. Fast delivery, great prices. Highly recommended.

• Advertisement

Thanks Quigs Snr - will give them a try.

Sorry for bumping in on your thread cloghans.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

seems a bit strange that you would register yourself with boards.ie only for you to use up your first posts to promote a commercial business...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ando, you cynic you! :p

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I find it even more interesting that any other post you've made on this site is along the same lines.

Link deleted. If you feel this was unfair, please PM me and we'll discuss the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Feel free to open a separate 3rd party thread discussing cheap websites for parts and the like.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement