Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in different ways goodbye

Options
  • 06-05-2004 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Ooh, I like to post, yes I do. Damn it, Serena, get out of the computer lab and go home and study for your exam tomorrow, you total retard.

ANYWAY the reason for this post is that I'm leaving to go Interailing in about a week. I might be back for a week or two at the end of June, but I might not. I don't really know yet. (There's a lot of things I don't know. Like how I'm going to survive tomorrow's exam. But anyway.)

So what I'm trying to say here is that if anyone has a burning desire to see me before I blow this fascist popsicle joint, they should let me know now. I can be reached at 086-088-2447, or adreamobscene@hotmail.com.

Now, I'm a total techno retard, but I'm going to try to attach a photo here for those of you with, um, "damaged" memories. I will insinuate nothing about your drug habits.

Advertisement