Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just bought my first tool album

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭David-[RLD]-

Tool are an excellent band. The alternate order on Lateralus is really smart thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

Well boys you;ve just met the biggest TOOL fan of them all.

good for u mordeth getting ur first tool album, now run out and get the rest.

i also have salival, (album and dvd), tis uber hard to get but worth it.
    anyone who says tool suck should immediatly go out and buy a busted cd tbh, dont deserve to listen to decent music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

tool are t3h sex0r

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Salival is amazing, one of my all-time greatest purchases!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

I don't really have anything personal against Tool, they are all incredible musicians...but I do think they're a bit too technical for their own good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Don't ever listen to Dream Theater or Cynic then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Strangely enough I'm starting ta really get inta Dream Theater...Portnoy is amazing! *drooling on the floor*...okay Danny's pretty ****ing unbelievable himself but I prefer the overall sound of DT ta Tool.
    On a side note that'd be class...Portnoy and Carey in a drum battle...:eek:

Advertisement