Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea's new manager named?

• 06-05-2004 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Mutu wants Mourinho talks - Agent (Soccernet May 6, 2004)
    Adrian Mutu's agent expects Jose Mourinho to be in charge at Chelsea next season and he confirmed that his client wants to talk to the Porto coach before making a decision on his future.
    The Romania international has not had the impact expected of him at Stamford Bridge following his £15.8million move from Parma.

And, with Mourinho tipped to replace Claudio Ranieri, Mutu has been linked with a return to Italy with Juventus.

But his representative Andrea Pretti told the Guardian: 'Mutu didn't have a great first season at Chelsea.

'However, at this stage, even stones know that Mourinho will be the new coach at Stamford Bridge next season and Mutu wans to speak to him before taking any decision on his future.'
    Do ye reckon the agent knows something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I reckon we all know something, The Roman wants Jose Mourinho and what he wants he gets, excluding Henry of course:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

It was Ranieri who came out and said that Mourinho has already signed for Chelsea, that is where Mutu's agent got the info. Nothing knew mate. Mourinho will be at Chelsea next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I thought Ranieri said something a long the lines of no matter what he did, he'd be going at the end of the season and he knows who the replacement is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by |.Murderer.|
    I thought Ranieri said something a long the lines of no matter what he did, he'd be going at the end of the season and he knows who the replacement is.
    Yeah, you're right, he said: "I know who it is, just like you." I definitely read somewhere that he said Morinho has already signed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

According to the The Indenpendent in England , Liverpool want to talk to him and have tried to talk to him via his agent.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Being a Chelsea fan I'm not exactly dancing in the street with the thought of Frank Burnside from The Bill taking over but I'll give him a chance. You can see now in June July the gelling factor will come into place about 20 times.
    :)

Acc to some reports he wants to bring Deco, Ferreria, and Costinha with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by smuckers
    Being a Chelsea fan I'm not exactly dancing in the street with the thought of Frank Burnside from The Bill taking over :)

Creeepy...
    burnside68.jpg

tu2003-001.jpg

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This'll sound mad but listening to Ranieri earlier I
    almost got the impression that the Italian might be staying on at Stamford Bridge just not as manager.....hmmmmmmmm. :confused:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭paddyduff

It would be hilarious if Ranieri was given another year.... absolutley hilarious!!!!!!! He really and truely deserves it.

Advertisement