Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool T-Shirts in Dublin

• 06-05-2004 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey i started College this year. And this has been bothering me all year!! Where the hell Can you get Cool T-shirts? I see so many people wearing them but they're never on sale.
    Like is there any PEARL JAM t-shirts in Dublin if there are for god sake tell me!!!

And also a Foghorn Leghorn t-shirt would be cool/.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

www.rymus.net/tshirts.php3

new designs in... designing process.

Will take requests...

will drop pants for food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I want a CULCHIE t-shirt....the navy ones with white writing but I can't find one anywhere :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

try asha in stephens green, they might be able to help you with Pearl Jam t-shirts.. or go to the Pearl Jam website and buy some there....

while in Stephens green, check the t-shirt printing shop, they might be able to do a custom design or something if you give them an image.

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Urban ourfitters, teple bar.

Also there's a cool store on Crow Street (back end of temple bar) that has a load of cool tops, along the lines of the ones you are looking for. About 3 doors up from the café on the corner, which does the best ever passion fruit smoothies.

t-shirt zoo... Thats where I get my images printed onto shirts. I think they only do black or white t-shirts though... I'll have to check that out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

try here for the culchie tee

http://www.buy4now.ie/ribbonsandall/

mother of god... 30 quid!?! has the value of money changed that drastically or are these people rip-off merchants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i saw one down in cork the other day, "A dog is for life not just for Saturday night"

Advertisement