Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viva la bam

Options
  • 06-05-2004 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hey, does anybody know the name of the theme tune to "Viva La Bam" i think its turbonegro but im not sure. does any body know the name and the band?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

daniel lioneye is the name of the artist

thinks it's called rock and roll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Ziggy-Stardust

Yep, the artist's Daniel Lioneye, the side project of Ville Valo and Lily Lazer (from HIM) among others. The name of the song is 'The King of Rock and Roll' =)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

That show has gotten really old really fast.Im glad...maybe the trend will wear out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Originally posted by Dathai
    That show has gotten really old really fast.Im glad...maybe the trend will wear out

I still think the show is really funny because of how much of a legend Don Vito is that man is gas. I didn't like 'Wild Boys' that much and as for 'Dirty Sanchez'(sp?) that is complete bollocks!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

dirty danchez is cool remember your man pritchard nailed his nob to a piece of wood with a u nail classic remember dirty sanchez 2 "jobs for the boyos" starts this wednesday 12th may:D
    dirtysanchez.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Dirty Sanchez is crap. Viva La Bam is actually quite good IMO, it's interesting to watch as opposed to just pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rox Hard

dirty sanchez is bollock imo and wild boys WAS funny for two seconds viva la bam is the only decent spin off from jackass.Does anyone else remember a couple of months ago mtv had a week of "goodbye jackass" because they were getting rid of it and now....it's back.I mean it was a good show but they've been continually streaming them now for 2 years it's not good anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

has anyone ever seen the cky series? its basically viva la bam before viva la bam was made, imo it's much better and far more entertaining than viva la bam, some of the films have excelent skits and songs sang by the crew. i would reccomend it to any fans of jackass etc. since the first two were made before jackass :) (cky stands for camp kill yourself)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Ive seen CKY 3 and 4. 4 is quite funny. Viva La Bam is quite funny, way better than all those other ****e CKY clones.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

u ain't see cky series unless u've seen cky2k

i have them all and it's the best one ever

Brandon dicamillo is brilliant at freestyle rap.

he released a cd of his stuff and it was hilarious, it is out of print now i think. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

man turns living room into half pipe.
    and you dispute the show's hilarity.
    ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Yeah Bran was too cheap to pay for more copies of Otimen so he decided to call it a Limited edition then he released Gnar Kill.Otimen is hilarious especially the new chinese freestyle.

Advertisement