Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radiohead lyric anagram

Options
  • 07-05-2004 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭

YSNIAMIUGNNOOMEB

no album given, no song. just a short lyric or phrase from a song...those letters used. any assistance appreciated..

(anagram generators dont help)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

They help a bit :) Scrabble generators are often better.

I don't really know that many radiohead lyrics, but would any of the following words help?

begonias
    insomnia
    monogamy
    ingenious
    anonymous (leaving IMIGNEB -> im being anonymous) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

and yes, i'm being anonymous. thank you very much good sir. you're a saint and a scholar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Please lord, don't let this become a band lyric anagram thread

no..it was for something very specific. unless someone takes your post as a suggestion i think this thread is just about done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Originally posted by passive
    no..it was for something very specific. unless someone takes your post as a suggestion i think this thread is just about done
    :confused: still scratching my head - what song is "im being anonymous" from?

• Advertisement

yeah...it turns out it wasn't from that. i was trying to find something of theirs on the internet. the first clue was "the name is a lyric from a radiohead song, not sure which" and then i was given the anagram...i wrongly assumed the anagram was the radiohead thing.
    It turns out the radiohead bit in what i was trying to find was "let down"

but thankfully someone did it for me anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Murv

terribly annoying.

Advertisement