Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV proxies again!

• 07-05-2004 1:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Right i remember before that i had loads of problems with sending e-mailsand the like
    It was cleared for a while but seems to be back as i cant upload an attachment
    the attachment is kinda big (132k) but not huge by any means!!

so whats the new proxy there using nowdays or am i the only one experienceing this problem!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

eh, using a http proxy should make no difference if you're using smtp (unless you're using a webmail service). Are you using utv's smtp server?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

There has been little or no reference to ANY problems what so ever on the UTV newsgroup of late.

Personally, have had no mail problems since I modified the MTU setting, and performance has been surperb since the issues of a few weeks ago were sorted out.

Advertisement