Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reward offered for war criminals

Options
  • 07-05-2004 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭

Link
    Al-Qa'ida leader Osama bin Laden has apparently offered a reward of gold to anyone who kills the leading US, British and United Nations officials in Iraq. The offer was made in a transcript of a bin Laden audio message that was posted on an Islamic website yesterday. The statement offered 10,000 grams of gold to anyone who kills Paul Bremer, the head of the US occupation authorities in Iraq, or top military officials. The statement also promised the same reward for the killing of UN secretary-general Kofi Annan and his envoy to Iraq, Lakhdar Brahimi. The authenticity of the statement could not be verified, but the language used was similar to previous bin Laden pronouncements.

This made me laugh.
    He may be a murderous psychopath but Bin-Laden does have a sense of irony.

How much is the reward on his head now ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

lol,
    osama is a moron :)

i bet osama would like to offer a reward on my head for saying that the Quran has been altered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭halkar

Originally posted by Memnoch
    ...i bet osama would like to offer a reward on my head for saying that the Quran has been altered

If you say that then you are worst than anyone in Osama's list and I have no doubt they would take your head for free :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Gurgle
    This made me laugh.
    He may be a murderous psychopath but Bin-Laden does have a sense of irony.

I'm wondering how long before one of the major forces in the coalition decries this as an act of terrorism....

jc

Advertisement