Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spiders on drugs

• 07-05-2004 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.missblackwidow.com/drugs.html

Results of experiments with Spiders and Drugs
    Scientists at the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have turned their attention from the mysteries of the cosmos to a more esoteric area of research: what happens when you get a spider stoned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

lol

Dear Minister Dempsey,

I would like some funding and a special permit to import a range of narcotics and some spiders for scientific research purposes. As the minister for education and science I believe it is your duty and obligation to support these very important experiments, contributing to increased understanding of the effects of such substances on the behaviour of arachnids. A cheque for €2.8 million euro should cover the cost of consultation and initial investigation, with further funding next week to charter a private jet to Amsterdam, Colombia and Jamaica.

Can't see it getting too far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

cool
    would love to see the effects of mdma, cocaine and ketamine as well:D

the marijuana picture failed to load, i'm assuming that's because the spiders never got round to starting the web...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Those are class. Would love to see the effect speed has on Rhinos though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Originally posted by Neil3030
    Would love to see the effect speed has on Rhinos though...

From a distance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

caffine.jpg

heheh saw these years agon in The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Drugs, the caffiene one always cracked me up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

well people give out about nasa funding but a suprising amout of research is generated and they have advanced science and inventions in loads of areas. hence wd-40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

OMG, surely the spiders are breaking the law!!!???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Originally posted by |.Murderer.|
    OMG, surely the spiders are breaking the law!!!???

after much research*, I've discovered that it is not in fact illegal to "weaves whilst under the influence of illegal narcotics" ...

*i lie.

Advertisement