Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jubilee clip supplier?

Options
  • 07-05-2004 11:55am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Do motor factors usually stock these?
    I've found plenty on the web from UK ecommerce sites, but they're looking for ridiculous amounts for posting them to Ireland..

I need a couple of jubilee clips that will do 80-90mm diameter..

Oh, and if you don't know what a jubilee clip is.. you probably know one to look at, but not by name ;)

http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=5287

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

any decent motor factors or hardware should stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭BrianD3

as kbannon says, jubilee clips are readily available. If you're near Liffey Valley shopping centre in Dublin, there's a motor accessory shop in the retail park that definitely sells them (bought a few there myself)

BrianD3

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

that one in Liffey Valley is a Motor Store - my experience of them is thay they are way overpriced but the OP may be fine buying a few jubilee clips there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

The hardware kiosk in the Merrion shopping centre has them - and I'd guess any hardware shop would too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

try any real hardware shop, esp ones that cater to the agri-building sectors. they will definitely have em.

just got one the other week in thurles co op, of similar size, well 70-80ish can't remember how much it cost but it wasn't much....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Nice one thanks lads..

Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't have a frustrating Saturday, facing head scratching shop assistants..

J.

Advertisement