Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unblock N - Gage

Options
  • 07-05-2004 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I recently purchased an N-Gage as they are only 99yo-yo's - bargain.
    Anway i am a devoted 02 customer so i did not change network.
    The fella in the shop said they are impossible to unblock but i came across unblocking codes online and just wondering are they safe to use?
    has anyone sucessfully unblocked an n-gage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Where did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jole1

I got the codes from 2 sites
    http://www.uniquephones.com/unlock/
    and some other site and the 7 codes came up identical....
    should i go for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I meant the Ngage not the codes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jole1

i got in in a vodafone store in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Any luck with those codes ?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I downloaded a DCT4 unlocker and unlocked my n-gage without difficulty..I has tried online sites but their codes seemed not to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Yeah the codes work I've had mine unlocked for some time and all i used was the codes,

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

use the 7th one and if its still not unlocked then try the 1st one... be careful as if you enter the wrong code 5 times, you'll only be able to unlock it via a cable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

F eck that paying the €20or so to get it unlocked try the calc first and read the instructions very carefully and you should have no problem doin it.. Try www.unlockme.co.uk they have the calc and a detailed user guide.

Advertisement