Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mms settings on Nokia 6610

Options
  • 07-05-2004 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I have downloaded the MMS settings from the nokia site but keep getting "unknown response" when i try to access picture messages.

This is on Vodafone and they dont seem to be able to help me.

I get the message informing me that a new mms has been sent to me and i connect as far as "mmcp login" and have either {login} or [...] as the options.

I select login and then get the unknow response message.

Does anyone have any ideas????

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, can you check your settings against the Vodafone 6610 settings

if you haven't already, check they have enabled your account for GPRS/MMS service

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 6610

Vodafone have said it enable and i can to ringtone downloads etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

keep in mind MMS and WAP are seperate GPRS services, so even though WAP is working MMS may not be

checking the configuration is entered correctly on the handset is the first thing

it has happened in the past that Vodafone customer support maintain MMS is set-up when it isn't so it may be woth getting them to double check (until it works)

BrianG

Advertisement