Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to divert phone calls made to an ISDN phone number?

Options
  • 07-05-2004 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

PLEASE HELP!!!

I have two phone lines in my home.
    One for regular personal phone calls the other is my "second channel" which is used for ISDN. Both have different (01) phone numbers.

Here's the problem...
    I'm trying to set up call diverts from the ISDN number so I can receive calls made to this number when I am not at home.

However, Eircom told me that in order to do this they must divert calls from both numbers (Personal line & ISDN line). They said that ISDN does not allow you to only divert calls that are made to the ISDN number!

Is this true?
    Is there a work around?

Many thanks,
    WG.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

It is true and its a pain in the gooleys:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭iano

Eircom brands the ISDN Call Diversion supplementary service as "Call Forwarding" and only provides it on a per access basis (not per MSN).

Some Network Providers (eg: Swisscom) provide per-MSN forwarding.

Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5 skipi

Ask Eircom about a DDI block.

Advertisement