Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Football Manager Screenshots

• 07-05-2004 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭

There are some new screenshots available here

They look good. i am at work sojust a quick post.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The 2D match screen looks improved, the other menus look dreadful though, everything looks very bland and chunky.

Still, all that really matters is how it plays, and being bug free.

... and hopefully it will have some more appealing skins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭irishgeo

the screens are already out of date but as long the game plays good and we get some more interaction.

I mean I have won the league and the league cup i am in the fa cup final and uefa cup final as well and not a word from the press.

It is 2008 but i earned the Chelski job as i bought crewe up from the first division and won the uefa cup with them. next stop is an international job i hope.

SIGames more media and more acknowledment of your success.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

agreed, more media interaction (and proper player interaction too) would be what I hope makes it in.

mostly though, I just want it to be reasonably bug free... there are so many annoying bugs in the current version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Aye Cm4 was one buggy pos tbh

Advertisement