Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Sig you all might like

• 07-05-2004 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

I got a new sig today, found it on another message board, not someone elses sig though.

I think you might all appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Wait till Monty see's this....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

To quote Sarky:

"I love the smell of banned muppet in the morning, smells like Sanity"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.

Umm what can you do with that:

A Dick in the Colon is worth 2 in the Bush!

:D Cheesy, but not bad for a quick thought

Nice Sig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Yes it is someone elses sig. It's been done to death here, and on a load of other forums

*sigh* countdown to extinction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Thats fairly old to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

tbh its a **** sig
    I've personally need seen it but its abit retarted not to mention racist imho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

All your sig.....

**lol irish1**

CombatCow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Why post to tell us about your new sig? Are you looking for some sort of universal approval? Do you lack attention back home?

Most of us really don't care about your sig. It can be seen from your old posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

its a **** sig...
    attentionwhore.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

not really apt smak.
    drawing others attention to your sig by means of it's own thread is just pathetic... jebus hates you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

How was I meant to know you had all seen it?

Just thought Id share in case you hadnt, for god sakes, do you guys just sit in your room with the blind drawn waiting for someone to say something so you can mock them in the only way you ever could, anonymously and via a channel where you cant look them in the eye?

So its a **** sig, I thought the sentence was amusing and might appeal to some people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Draupnir
    How was I meant to know you had all seen it?
    You have 500+ posts. I'm sure we would see it at some stage

Just thought Id share in case you hadnt, for god sakes, do you guys just sit in your room with the blind drawn waiting for someone to say something so you can mock them in the only way you ever could, anonymously and via a channel where you cant look them in the eye?
    Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I've got sig envy..I want me one of those...

not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Sig was amusing, dont worry about humourless ****, you get alot of them here.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Jesus, "quick! hop on him! he's doing something we consider mildly irritating!"

Lay off like :rolleyes:

Amusing line, even if it doesn't entirely deserve it's own thread :) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

ROFLFOLROLFOF SIG OMG ZER RUSH!K!!KK!!KK!!!!^_^

/worst sig ever :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Whats the big deal, the sigs ok, and starting a thread on it is no worse than most of the other threads on here at the mo
    Wait till Monty see's this....
    Murderer, lmao, if Monty was your Mommy I bet you would be telling right now :D

if the thread is not worthy of staying up then i dont see why you all don't just leave it be, keep your whining to yourself and let a mod remove it if needs be, all of your replies just draw more attention to it DUH !!

so what-it'd be fine for everyone who gets a new sig to post a new thread- because they think it's mildy amusing (even though it's glasscock)?
    + it's a slow day... need someone to pick on...

like i said, leave it the mods, it can be deleted / closed whatever and a point made not to do it again, maybe its just me but i find the endless banalities of thats like sooo old, wait till monty see this, banned muppet in the morning blah blah blah blah blah ad infinitum is WAY more annoying than silly threads

in hindsight, twas a rather ****ty post. However, ive contributed a few good ones the last few weeks so I think im entitled to one ****e one!

• Advertisement

there's still time to salvage it- do something maaAAaadd!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

in hindsight, twas a rather ****ty post. However, ive contributed a few good ones the last few weeks so I think im entitled to one ****e one!

You could always delete the whole thread...make like it never happened ;)

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    You could always delete the whole thread...make like it never happened ;)

(probably) not if there are replies...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

No you CAN delete your own topics within a certain amount of time - 48hrs I think.... not to sure on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

monty's goin to rip you a new ass hole!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally sigged by Draupnir
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'. "

His name is Colin, not Colon. [ link ]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by Bard
    His name is Colin, not Colon.

but, for some reason, he pronounces it Colon :dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by RobertFoster
    but, for some reason, he pronounces it Colon :dunno:

No he doesn't.

He pronounces it Colin, with a long "O" sound, as if for example, it were "Cólin" or "Coelin".

Thats true bard, but Colin aint funny. I just stole the sentence cos I like it.

woosaysdan - Monty is gonna rip me a new ass hole?? Seems unlikely to be honest. Chances are that at worst he is gonna ban me from after hours. In all likelihood, my original ass would be entirely intact after said incident.

You need to get the old Dougal reality picture out and start distinguishing between Boards and Reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Hi draupnir

I found the sig interesting as I hadn,t seen it before. I musn't be as sad/nerdy as I thought I was. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Draupnir = attention seeker

that sig made my day
    :rolleyes:

Alright Muppet, Ive missed ya pal, my boards experience has been quiet since we lost the soccer forum.

Cheers for the comment Jank, I actually thought the sentence was quite interesting. I had never seen it before being honest.

if monty bans anyone it should be the REAL attention seeking whores aka murderer, sleepy, iceman, kmary6, cabaal, rabies, smoke me a kipper, koroma, woosaydan,

u are all a pack of muppets, and thats MUPPETS in caps,

u guys are all so kewl pointing out others flaws like, feckin eejits, why dont u all learn to stfu ?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by Bard
    No he doesn't.

He pronounces it Colin, with a long "O" sound, as if for example, it were "Cólin" or "Coelin".

Artistic License Bard ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement