Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WireWool (disorganised) Playlist

Options
  • 07-05-2004 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Lithium Project / Majik Kiosk
    Farben / Beautone
    Antonelli Electr. / Lovers Inn
    Jake Mandell / Beartrap!
    Icarus / Skate Glug
    Vinetian Snares / Herbie Goes Ballistic
    Dexter / Senderwahl
    Weapons of Mass Destruction / Here We Are Over There
    Sonic Youth / Androgynous Mind
    Velvet Underground / I Heard Her Call My Name
    My Bloody Valentine / Only Shallow
    So – f
    Fennesz / Circassian
    So Takahashi / Blue, Blue Electronic Blue
    On Fillmore / Eats Their Own, Cricket Conquors Cave
    Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra / Dirt And Blood
    Tied & Tickled Trio / 3.4.E
    Woodie Guthrie / Blowin’ Down This Road Feelin’ Bad
    Buck65 / Square 1 (part of)
    Atmosphere / If I Was Santa Claus
    Alias / Watching Water…….Sole / Shoot The Messenger (anticon sampler versions)
    Jurassic 5 / A Day At The Races
    Nico / Fairest Of The Seasons

this one looks a bit short, but i think it's the full 2 hours. wasn't very organised this time so it sort of overlaps with the previous weeks stuff. next time should have some new Mego and Carpark stuff, maybe something with field recordings, and maybe some vocal wierdness. Hopefully a live night coming soon too.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

great stuff Colin...you play the exact same stuff I would have a show (crappy dutch radio should give me a slot!)

keep your tabs on Drop The Lime, this NYC boy is soon gonna be the new electronica superstar in Kid606 styllee, saw him play last friday at an Ambush label night, marvellous..he outplayed DJ Scud and Society Suckers from every corner!
    frankly he even looked a bit like you (as I remember once meeting ye at DEAF tru Val)

le chat seb, bleep bleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Wirewool

merci le chat. i'll keep an eye out for him.

Advertisement