Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used PC-Look.com?

Options
  • 07-05-2004 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

hey.

I want to get a few things from PC Look
    has anyone ever used this before?

If so, what are they like?
    ie delivery, customer service etc

It seems that they have a pretty good selection and all prices are in Euros.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Well ive ordered from them before and they were fine. The order came within a week and i was happy. No experience with customer service ....... no need really.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I've ordered from them once and it arrived in 8 days. No hassle, got exactly what I ordered :)

Customer Service? Je ne sais pas ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

yep go for it their grand! got goods and no hassle! parcel tracking can be crap, but it arrives when its meant to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Cool. thanks for info. They got a shedload of stuff. Thanks for feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

I used them just before Chirstmas and while they were fine, SDS were not. My order was sent by French post and when SDS received it the package managed to get lost and ended up being sent back to France. I spent the best part of a month mailing SDS and PC-Look. PC-Look were very understanding and eventually dispatched a new order which I got in under a week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement