Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best of sepultura??

Options
  • 08-05-2004 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

i hear theres one penned in for a may release if anyone has information on it do please tell. i would have thoguht it was impossible with them not oweing roadrunner any more albums and being on spv now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Just get Chaos AD and Beneath The Remains.
    That's the best of right there.

Personally I don't particulary care for best ofs, but I've not heard anything about a Sepultura best of at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Aye, there definetly the best two albums they have...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Ehm...ye forgot to mention Arise as well;) All there kool songs are on the CD - Under a Pale Grey Sky. It's brill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Im not too fond of Roorback but Roots had its moments very few but it had its moments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

ahh no every sepultura album is as ****ing great i love derrick hes no max but he has quailities that max didnt have. roorback is class and i need to get a best of as i am a collector of sepultura stuff.under a pale grey sky blows get some bootlegs of sepulive website theres a link on www.sepultura.com.br it dont always work mind

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yeah, Roorback is excellent, Against and Nation were a bit hit and miss though. Big Derrick kicks ass. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

personally just go for every album from Arise - backwards :)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Best Sepultura song ever... Troops of Doom! :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

no!!
    it's War for Territory :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Isn't there already a 'best of' album out? Blood Rooted?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

no blood rooted is like a b sides and demos album, preety much the same a b-sides and the extra disk with the roots of sepulutra, my favorite song is desperate cry the live version on the slave new world single in f-unreal

Advertisement