Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers

Options
  • 08-05-2004 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Well did anybody get this, i got it yesterday and was very impressed with it, first theres a 60hz option for full screen action, its a longtime since i got a PS2 game, but this just blew me away with the graphics, theyve tried to push the PS2 to the limits with this game

Very nice effort indeed

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Well it did get a massive 8G's on gamezville this morning so it must be good :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not only is it the best game I've played in ages, it's by far the best looking game on the PS2. It's amazing that they've managed to get those huge outdoor enviroments working on the PS2 with almost no loading. Great, great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

it amazes me that they got some of the original actors to provide the voices for the game

Sterling stuff

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Looks very good indeed.

may rent it out soon.

kdjac

Advertisement