Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dock for an iPod??

Options
  • 08-05-2004 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

But does anyone know the best place online to buy a dock for an iPod -as cheap as possible!!!

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by ShriekingSheet
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place

But does anyone know the best place online to buy a dock for an iPod -as cheap as possible!!!

Thanks a mil!

AFAIK you dont get Apple stuff too cheap:rolleyes: The Apple Store has them for 39 euro! Do you really need a dock though? The ordinary lead will plug into the bottom of the ipod no problem.

There is a camera shop about halfway in Grafton Street (cant remember the name) who sell Apple accessories stuff there is usually in or around the same price as the Apple store when you take postage into account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah i have to admit i wouldn't buy it for €40. Unless your looking for the Line out function it has.......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Axel
    Yeah i have to admit i wouldn't buy it for €40. Unless your looking for the Line out function it has.......

Just use the headphone socket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Better quality from the line-out on the dock. the headphone output is amplified and noisier.

Try eBay for possibly lower price on a dock - you might save a few euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Has anybody heard these babies?
    A mate of mine got them for his ipod when we were over in the states a couple of months back.

For the size of them the sound is amazing, and the look pretty cool too. The battery life is really good on them too. They'd be very handy for travelling.

Definitely worth checking out if you've got an ipod!

B.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by BaZmO*
    Has anybody heard these babies?
    A mate of mine got them for his ipod when we were over in the states a couple of months back.

For the size of them the sound is amazing, and the look pretty cool too. The battery life is really good on them too. They'd be very handy for travelling.

Definitely worth checking out if you've got an ipod!

B.

They are on sale in Dublin - have seen them in that camera shop in Grafton street.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by dub45
    They are on sale in Dublin - have seen them in that camera shop in Grafton street.

Ah yeah, I know that! ;) He just got it cheaper in the States!

B.

Advertisement