Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KOTOR 2 Announced

Options
  • 08-05-2004 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

The game is being developed at Obsidian Entertainment and is expected to be released in February on PC and Xbox.
    Can't wait for this one!

- The Sith Lords is the next chapter to Knights of the Old Republic; winner of more than 35 "Game of The Year Awards" featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.
    - All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of this next epic installment.
    - Choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities.
    - Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions as you progress through the story. The choices you make not only affect your character, but also those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.
    - Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game enhance the continuity and story flow through this unique time period.
    - Additional content will be available for The Sith Lords via Xbox Live.
    - Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams

Preview found Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

*drool*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

bioware isnt doing it ?

hmm... bit worried about that

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Not really - makes me wonder what has Bioware so busy they don't have time to do THIS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Not really - makes me wonder what has Bioware so busy they don't have time to do THIS!!

Well theres Jade Empire although that shouldnt really use all of their time. Hmmmm interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Too bad we have to wait till February 05!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ok i getting pissed off now i have been looking everywhere but can only find the kotor2 movies on the gamesport site and im not paying for them- does ne1 know another site where u can get the movies?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by Squall
    Well theres Jade Empire although that shouldnt really use all of their time. Hmmmm interesting.

and Dragon Age....
    http://nwvault.ign.com/DragonAge/E3Preview.shtml

Check out the 3rd pic down. Ive read that the E3 demo was running in "low detail mode" also.. :eek:

Matt

Advertisement