Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested?

Options
  • 09-05-2004 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

For those not ahem privileged enough to be on the mailing list but reason that would escape me are still interested here is bubbles second pm/newsletter go nuts. the reason that no one has done this already i presume is because i'm the only on stupid enough to be up at this hour on a sunday morning

data

Hiya,

How are you keeping? Hope you're well these days. Just want to take this time to update all my friends on some of the events which are happening shortly, and to begin exposing the dark underworld of boards.ie for what it really is.

But first, I want to inform you all that the date of the next boards beer is Saturday 22nd of May in O'Reilly on Tara Street. For more information why not visit the thread available @ http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...threadid=156751 Your attendence would be apriciated and will help boards beer to be an even bigger sucess! There is no other event where you can stand face to face and express your true feelings to the people who talk to on boards.ie. The ideal time to make new friends, meet excisting friends and perform punishment beatings for those who need a good kicking. (Top 10 list of members in need of punishment will be published the morning of the event).
    Aswell as the usual festivities, there will be a special event for Regi, who will be celebrating his step into manhood. This will include testicle related drink games on the night and we encourage everyone to get involved, espically the growing number of female boards.ie members! However, we would like to make a public announcement to remind everyone to take extra special care in making their testicles are hygencly clean to prevent a reoccuance of the great boards.ie crab infestation of 2003 which claimed the life of DeVore's foreskin. Floppy is greatly missed by all, but I'd like to think there is still abit of Floppy in everyone who had the pleasure meeting him. RIP

There has been some discussion over the last couple of months about my Admin status on boards.ie and how it has been removed unfairly. After a 2 hour discussion with the other Admins on boards.ie we have come to the conclusion that we will let you, my friends, decide if I am to become an Admin again. You can PM ecksor and let if know if you would like my admin status returned or not. The majorities decision will be upheld.

Now it is time for me to fill you all in on a darker side of boards.ie....... I have been researching this for the last few months and this is the first time I have revleaded my findings, which was a shock to me at first, but as I dug deeper I learned the true level of decect thats actually happening on boards.ie. The Knights of Comeonban us are no innocent usual socity on boards.ie, they are actually the people who pull all the strings in regard to the running of boards.ie. The Admins? Nothing more than puppets in their evil game to play and incite anger in members so they can abuse and downgrade them by bans and the prision forum. Each member of comeonbanus is clearly immune from bannings as clearly seen on many occasions on boards.ie. - Head of the chain is Asok, who is mod of the comeonbanus forum alongside Kharn. Its a fact that Asok has worked with DeVore for many months before and that Kharn is DeVores personal skiing instructor (a ****e one at that - hows the leg DeV? Thats boards.ie karma for you) These two people, are the real two most powerfull people on boards.ie - What they say go's. Of course they all keep an eye out for each other since they are all close persoanl friends with other members of Comeonbanus such as Skypak, Doodee, Bard, Beruthiel, and Amz. But what does this mean? I have discovered and intercepted a copy of a number of e-mails on a mailing list which all the members of Comeonbanus and the Admins are on. The contents of these mails is frighting. They show these members stiring up arguments and trying to incite anger and fustration on poor innocent members of boards.ie, any member that threatens or annoys them. I have read that on at least 2 occasions Sangre and Ronaldo7 where provoked into getting banned. Why? Because ecksor didn't like them. Even the name 'Comeonbanus' is a bloat to all members of boards.ie showing off their inability. What can we do about this? I'm afriad there's not alot we can do short term - but remember if you see the logo of The Knights of Comeonbanus in anyones sig - consider the poster a troll and ignore their post. Also try to avoid boards which are moderated by members of comeonbanus as they are the personal 'play areas' of the member - their favorite place to wreck havok with members. This is also part of the reason my my Admin status was taken - because I would not fall in line with the others and participate in the abuse of fellow members. So, make your decision heard and PM ecksor telling him to reinstate me as an Admin.
    And now for some lighter news - because I have so many friends ( and I'm thankfull that I have each and every one of you as my friend) I've decided to hold a couple of competitions. Why? You see, I'm a giver, I like to give something back to the members of boards.ie, unlike others. So this is your chance

Competion 1 - To win the latest CD/DVD burner and 5 blank DVD's
    Simply answer this question.
    What was the name of DeVore's foreskin?
    To enter this competition send the answer via SMS to 087 2862847 with the answer followed by your boards.ie nickname

Competion 2 - To win one of two 'Forever blowing bubbles' t-shirts from the boards.ie store
    Simply send the SMS message "Regi digs cix w/ dix" followed by your boards.ie nickname to 087 2862847 to enter

Rules
    Entry only valid via SMS
    Closing date Saturday 15th May
    One entry for each competion per person, multiple entries will result in disqualification
    Only people who received this PM from myself 'bubbles' are entitled to win - others will be wasting their time
    All entries must include your boards.ie nickname

Cya mate,

bubbles
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

just after checking my inbox there and my spirits lifted when i saw the pm from that lovable rogue :) i wonder who's number that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭yorema

gr8 1

but i didn't get it waaaaah

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Surely giving out mobile numbers is crossing some sort of line.......

Good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

bubbles doesn't cross lines, he runs past them while urinating....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Dataisgod pm means private message
    it should be private that message is only for his close friends
    since you got it i assume that like myself you are a close friend of his
    sharing the contents of it is a very low thing to do

back stabber :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Or perhaps he just PM'd it to everyone with 1000 posts or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by tuxx
    Dataisgod pm means private message
    since you got it i assume that like myself you are a close friend of his
    sharing the contents of it is a very low thing to do

back stabber :mad:

you'll get over it

:)

data

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

:dunno: Im boards elite too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Awww... I feel so excluded.

Just like the playground...

These wounds will never heal

Edit: Dammit Kold, change your avatar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by tuxx

I got it, and I never even talked to him on IRC, let alone met the guy.

Not that I'm complaining. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement